The Abbotsford Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) Centre is an opioid agonist treatment centre that provides methadone and suboxone treatment. Working alongside Fraser Health, the OAT program uses medications such as suboxone or methadone to stabilize a person who is addicted to substances and significantly reduce harms associated with opioid use.
We offer a safe space where clients can receive help from a physician and from a mental health support worker for substance use and /or addiction.
Specialized physician support with
- Withdrawal management
- Suboxone or Methadone induction and stabilization
Support worker assistance with
- Referrals to other community services and primary care physicians
- Accessing shelter or housing
We are a team of professionals trained in opioid misuse assessment, education, treatment and prevention. We are committed to providing professional, non-discriminatory therapy and adhere to guidelines regarding privacy and client confidentially.
- Resident of Abbotsford
- Seeking opioid treatment for an addiction to opioids. (The service is not meant for those looking for pain management)
- A valid BC personal health number (PHN)
- You can be referred by a professional or you can refer yourself
To Access the Opioid Agonist Treatment Centre
- Please call and book an appointment. If you call outside of our operating hours, we will respond the next business day.
- You can then complete an intake form which may be done in person, or over the phone.
- If available, please bring your Driver’s License or BC Services Card (with your personal health number) to your appointment.
- There is no charge for our services
- The costs of the prescriptions may be covered by your extended health benefits or through Pharmacare
203 - 31943 South Fraser Way
Services available in these languages
Last updated: January 7, 2021
Request changes —