Gender, Sexuality, and Substance Use
Gender, Sexuality, and Substance use is a drop-in group hosted by Three Bridges Substance Use Services. All are welcome, but this group centers the voices and experiences of queer women, Trans, and Gender diverse folx.
Explore the overlap of substance use/recovery, gender, and sexuality. Open to individuals in Vancouver who are struggling with substance use, in early recover, and/or curious about recovery.
- Stigma, substance use, and recovery
- Dealing with internal and external heterosexism and cissexism
- Misogyny and its impact on substance use and recovery
- Sex, drugs, and relationships
- 2SLGBTQ+ bar/club culture and recovery
- And much more!
Hosted Wednesdays from 5PM-6PM via Zoom.
If interested please contact Gwen or Demian at 604.331.8905 for more information.
Last updated: January 19, 2021
Request changes —